All Pickups Custom Built To Order
Estimated to ship between -
Classic Patent-Applied For Tone
Based off of several vintage PAF examples, the Landmark offers great PAF articulation and un-compromised versatility. With the ability to handle drive with a great combination of EQ clarity and fabulous warmth, the Landmark is a go to classic PAF style pickup in both neck and bridge position. The bridge position gives you extra sizzle and bite associated with lower output vintage pickups, while the neck slot is full and punchy with great response to player attack. Maximum versatility and deep tonal intricacies are on the plate with the Landmark PAF, which incorporates the best of vintage PAF pickups, and is sure to liven up your tone in a wide variety of styles.
Optional Output - The neck position can be ordered with an underwind to add a touch of top end clarity and clean response. Contact directly for more information.
Built by hand in Syracuse NY, the Landmark PAF features classic Manlius design elements, including hand scatter-winding, American sourced magnets, vintage steel alloy parts, universal depth base-plate legs, maple spacers, and light wax potting for consistent performance.
- Baseplates - pure nickel silver with universal depth legs
- Magnets - AlNiCo II
- Wire - Vintage purple PE
- Covers - pure nickel silver, plated or unplated
- Bobbins - high sheen and field polished, various colors
- Spacing - Standard and wide F spacing available on all models
- Conductor - vintage braid two conductor or low impedance 4 conductor
- Winding - hand scatter-wound with mismatched coils
- Aging - available at no additional cost
- DC 7.5k neck ; 8.1k bridge