All Pickups Custom Built To Order
Estimated to ship between -
Hot 70's Rock Tone
Hot-Rodded T-Top Tone for powerful and aggressive vintage rock. The Vinyl retains the fabulous EQ balance of my T-Top Replica pickups, while adding output for hotter gain and easier, grittier drive response. Built with period correct magnet wire and magnets, coupled with over- wound coils, the Vinyl dishes out hot vintage 70's styled tones. Designed for those that need the maximum top end response of a classic T-Top coupled with more aggressive outputs and front of the amp push. The hot vintage 70's output is sure to be a favorite among classic rock and early metal enthusiasts.
Built by hand in Syracuse NY, the Vinyl features classic Manlius design elements, including hand scatter-winding, american sourced magnets, vintage steel alloy parts, universal depth base-plate legs, maple spacers, and light wax potting for consistent performance.
Here is a great review of the Vinyl bridge coupled with a Landmark neck. There is a video review as well!
- Baseplates - pure nickel silver with universal depth legs
- Magnets - AlNiCo V
- Wire - Vintage SPN
- Covers - pure nickel silver, plated or unplated
- Bobbins - high sheen and field polished, various colors
- Spacing - Standard and wide F spacing available on all models
- Conductor - vintage braid two conductor or low impedance 4 conductor
- Winding - scatter-wound with similar coils
- Aging - available at no additional cost
- DC 7.8k neck ; 8.7k bridge