Fat Goat R/90
The Fat Goat R/90 is a humbucker sized rod-magnet P90 pickup which captures a great slice of classic single coil tone for your HB equipped guitar! A match up of fat sounding P90 coil blended with focused Fender style rod magnets gives a unique vintage response with great low end definition and top end shimmer! Available in a vintage output or a hot vintage output, the R/90 is like no other pickup I make and is one of my personal favorites!
Optional Output : Available in a Hot Vintage output for more output and volume with a bit more front of amp push and breakup.
Built by hand in Syracuse NY, the Fat Goat R/90 features classic Manlius design elements, including hand scatter-winding, american sourced magnets, vintage steel alloy parts, universal depth base-plate legs, and light wax potting for consistent performance.
- Baseplates - pure nickel silver with universal depth legs
- Magnets - AlNiCo V rod
- Wire - Poly SPN
- Covers - Nickel, Black Metal, White plastic, Black/Nickel, Red/Nickel, Satin Nickel
- Bobbins - HB P90 Custom
- Spacing - Standard only
- Conductor - vintage braid two conductor
- Winding - hand scatter-wound
- Aging - available at no additional cost
- DC 7.6k neck ; 7.9k bridge
- Hot Vintage DC 8.1k neck; 9.6k bridge