Blended Magnets For Killer Balance
Early 60's output mated with a hybrid AlNiCo2 / AlNiCo 5 magnet setup, the Hybrid 60 offers a righteously balanced EQ response. AlNiCo 2 magnets on the higher strings smooth out bright treble while AlNiCo 5 magnets on the lower strings brightens up darker lows. Balance is the name of the Hybrid 60's game, an overall balanced tone that is both warm and articulate clean or dirty. Ideal for those looking for classic Tele output and performance without sharp treble nor dark bass response. Their beauty lies in the middle, taking the best of both worlds and mixing it up in a sonic recipe of great tone. Perhaps the most versatile Tele set on the market, these are the predecessor to one of the most sought after 'Boutique' Tele sets out there. These will hang with them all day and all night.
Built by hand in Syracuse NY, the Hybrid 60 features classic Manlius design elements, including hand scatter-winding, american sourced magnets, vintage push back wiring, copper clad steel baseplate on the bridge, and light wax potting for consistent performance.
Available in all Chrome, Satin Nickel, and Gold neck covers. Available with White string wrap standard, Black, Red, and Black/White available upon request.
- Baseplates - copper clad steel bridge
- Magnets - AlNiCo II / AlNiCo V blend
- Wire - varied blend of wire gauges
- Covers - vintage chrome plated brass, satin nickel, vintage gold plated brass
- Bobbins - vulcanize fiber, black dye, lacquered finish
- Spacing - Standard
- Conductor - Push back, RWRP available
- Winding - hand scatter-wound
- Wrap - white, black, black/white, red
- Aging - available at no additional cost
- DC 7.3k neck ; 7.7k bridge