All Pickups Custom Built To Order
Estimated to ship between -
Dynamic Response to Burn Up the Blues
The Vintage 59 Strat pickups feature a slightly hotter vintage output for big lead tones and chunky rhythm. Specially charged AlNiCo V magnets power the vintage correct heavy build Formvar magnet wire to deliver a big, bold tone. Warm top end and rich mids push the amp to deliver dynamic tones all the while the classic vintage clarity shines through for great note definition. A perfect EQ balance on tap for hot playing and burning tones, the Vintage 59 is a great fit for rock and blues.
Built by hand in Syracuse NY, the Vintage 59 features classic Manlius design elements, including hand scatter-winding, american sourced magnets, vintage push back wiring, premium magnet wires, and light wax potting for consistent performance.
Available in White, Black, Vintage White, Parchment, Cream, and Mint covers
- Magnets - AlNiCo V
- Wire - Vintage Heavy Formvar
- Covers - white, black, vintage white, parchment, cream, mint
- Bobbins - vulcanize fiber
- Spacing - Standard
- Conductor - Push back, RWRP available
- Winding - hand scatter-wound
- Aging - available at no additional cost
- DC - 6.4k neck ; 6.4k mid ; 6.5k bridge
Share this item: