True Vintage Specs for a Classic Woody Tone
The Vintage 54 is a true warm, full bodied clone of the classic first generation Strat pickup. AlNiCo III magnets matched with low vintage outputs gives you a deep tone with full mids and great note definition. The softer magnets lead to a woody and rich classic tone with just the right amount of chime and jangle. Warm mids and a defined low end lead to a rocking throaty tone when driven, all while an even top end smooths out sharp treble. A truly dynamic pickup for a wide range of styles.
Built by hand in Syracuse NY, the Vintage 54 features classic Manlius design elements, including hand scatter-winding, american sourced magnets, vintage push back wiring, premium magnet wires, and light wax potting for consistent performance.
Available in White, Black, Vintage White, Parchment, Cream, and Mint covers
- Magnets - AlNiCo III
- Wire - Vintage Heavy Formvar
- Covers - white, black, vintage white, parchment, cream, mint
- Bobbins - vulcanize fiber
- Spacing - Standard
- Conductor - Push back, RWRP available
- Winding - hand scatter-wound
- Aging - available at no additional cost
- DC - 5.7k neck ; 5.7k mid ; 5.8k bridge