All Pickups Custom Built To Order
Estimated to ship between -
Low - Wind PAF
The low wind PAF has been all the rage over the last few years, and the 59LT model is the Manlius take on a Low Turn count PAF design. Built with new-old stock magnet wire for a balanced tone with great articulation and punchy dynamics along with vintage warmth with superior definition. With classic PAF attack, these are powered by long-bar smooth cast AlNiCo 3 magnets in both neck and bridge positions. The lower than standard PAF outputs rate in the low 7k range for both neck and bridge postion, which offers a full and warm tone, that retains great clarity and clean definition while full of overtones when pushed at higher volumes or with gain pedals.
Built by hand in Syracuse NY, the 59LT features classic Manlius design elements, including hand scatter-winding, American sourced magnets, vintage steel alloy parts, universal depth base-plate legs, maple spacers, and light wax potting for consistent performance.
- Baseplates - pure nickel silver with universal depth legs
- Magnets - AlNiCo III rough
- Wire - NOS orange PE
- Covers - pure nickel silver, plated or unplated
- Bobbins - high sheen and field polished, various colors
- Spacing - Standard and wide F spacing available on all models
- Conductor - vintage braid two conductor or low impedance 4 conductor
- Winding - hand scatter-wound with mismatched coils
- Aging - available at no additional cost
- DC 6.9k neck ; 7.3k bridge
Share this item: